Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Busy Summer

Ok...thanks for the pressure, Maren. I have reluctantly entered the world of blogging. Apparently it is THE thing to do in Eastvale. And I ALWAYS follow the crowd. I doubt that anyone will want to read/see so many details about me and my family except my mom, Kevin's mom, and my grandma...so this is for you Grandma, Nana, and Granny! ; )

After a very busy summer, we are finally settling back into a routine. One, or all, of us were on trips for 7 weekends straight! Very fun, but also exhausting. Places we went: Lake Havasu (x2), San Diego, Balboa Island, camping in San Elijo, Kevin went on his annual coaches' golf trip in San Diego, I went to my friend Mandy's wedding in Indianapolis, and I went to exotic Diamond Bar (in lieu of a flooded condo in San Clemente) for my Bunco trip. Phew!! But we did get great tans, Kev and I learned to surf, Trevor learned to swim, Garrett nearly drowned AGAIN, and Kami developed a strong, independent spirit. Overall we made many memories together as a family!!

3 comments:

maren said...

I love your blog...you need to teach me how to do the captions. Very cute pictures of your very cute family! Are you having fun yet blogging? :)

Kat said...

Yeah!! Your blogging! Cute pictures and fun summer.

Lori and Andy said...

Thanks for sharing photos of your cute family. Lori appreciates the captions with the kids ages listed - it helps when she is shopping for birthday cards! Love you guys....