Sunday, January 4, 2009

Let It Snow...in Corona!


While Kevin and I were in Vegas (thanks to both sets of parents for watching the kiddos), my mom and brothers helped watched the kids for a couple of days. It had snowed at my mom's, and since they were coming down to take care of the kid's, my brother, Rob, shoveled snow into his truck and brought it down to my kids. The kids LOVED it!!!! Trevor still thinks it was a "Christmas miracle", although he's not sure who wished for snow, because he didn't, he doesn't think Garrett did, and Kami obviously can't talk (his logic), so it's a mystery!!

What a cool uncle.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Huefner Clan said...

Yeah your a blogger too, I am so excited to be able to keep up with you now! Glad to see you all are doing great. Your family is adorable.

Joe, Kate, Lauren, Meredith and Natalie said...

Cute idea! We've been having lots of miracles up here... 40" worth!!!
-Kate :)

maren said...

Kami looks so old in the picture! She is a doll...i wish the snow came across the street too! cute idea!